Turn out the lights...the party's over...

This marks the conclusion of my blog and reports from Osaka, Japan and the IAAF World Track & Field Championships. I hope that all of you in cyberland have enjoyed it.

Monday, I'm on a plane to Hong Kong, then home to the USA, then it's time to focus on the upcoming NFL and college football season, not to mention cross country.

I hope to have a gallery of photos set up soon, along with a series of blogs of stuff outside the track that I did while here in Osaka.

I want to thank a few folks, including Dean Stoyer at Nike; the folks at the Hotel Chuo, which was our home; Jill Geer & Tom Surber from USA Track & Field, and all the friends that I met here in Japan.

Domo arigato and sayonara from Osaka!

Comments

Database Diva said…
This has been such an incredible event, with 26 medals for the U.S., including 14 gold medals. It has been fun to see our team compete so well, especially the members with Northwest ties. Thanks for sharing with us. Have a safe trip home!