Usain Bolt on track Friday in Zurich...

It's hard to believe, but there's life after the Olympics!

Here's a link to an article on Usain Bolt and his intent to compete in the Zurich Weltklasse meet in the Swiss city on Friday.

"Track and field is my job. This is what I do, I work," Bolt said Wednesday ahead of the Weltklasse meet. "Right now I'm just trying to get my blood pumping pretty much. I've been doing a little bit of training."

Bolt broke world records in the 100 meters (9.69 seconds), 200 meters (19.30) and 400-meter relay (37.10).

He'll run the 100 in Zurich, the first of three European meets before he returns home for an inevitable hearty welcome in Jamaica.

Here's the IAAF preview of Friday's Zurich meet...

Speaking of the Zurich meet, don't forget that you can watch it live online on Friday...visit trackshark.com for the details!

Finally, sports marketing reporter Darren Rovell lists Bolt as the #2 most marketable Olympian after swimmer Michael Phelps. You can read the list here...



Comments